My favorite new idea for fall wedding favors: Candy Apples for .33 cents each! I LOVE candy apples and they fit perfectly into the harvest season so I was really excited to see a post on Bronze Budget Bride about candy apples she found for only 33 cents each! I’ll let you hop over to her site for the details on that one. In the mean time, here are a few other budget friendly fall wedding favor ideas that I love!
1. New Beginnings Bookmark ($1.98 each) – while every wedding is a new beginning, I think this favor would be even more meaningful for a second wedding or a wedding that blends two families together. 2. Leaf Placecard and Favor Boxes ($25.12 for 12) – While $2 per favor, not including candy, may not seen cheap at first you have to consider that this gives you a wedding favor box, a placecard holder AND the placecard so you are combining 3 costs into one.
1. Fall Themed Wedding Cake Candle ($2.08 each) – These are adorable, and can double as part of your tablescape/decor. 2. Autumn Elegance Favor Box Kit ($24.95 for 50) – At 50 cents per box, these favor boxes are VERY budget friendly. I love the unique shape and the fact that you could customize the leaf label to use them as place cards as well if you wished.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Most Popular Posts
- Camo Wedding - 73 comments
- The Myth’s Behind The Designer Wedding Gown - 44 comments
- Planning A Fourth Of July Wedding - 29 comments
- Masquerade Ball Wedding Centerpieces - 28 comments
- Candy Buffet Tips - 26 comments
- DIY Doily Wedding Projects - 18 comments
- COTW: Black & White Wedding Gowns - 14 comments
- Wedding Invitation Giveaway with 123Print ($250 value) - 10 comments
- Planning a Special Firefighter Wedding - 8 comments
- Fall Tree Cake Topper - 7 comments